Preserving your wealth doesn’t end with the completion of an estate plan or business succession plan. It requires constant attention to your family and financial situation so you can adjust plans for changes in your circumstances, meet reporting requirements, and manage your assets in a way that supports your objectives.
Many advisors just react to filing deadlines and requests for service, but at Bickers Consulting Group, our professionals assist in monitoring your financial situation and determining how family, business and/or economic changes may call for a change in your plans and strategies. We identify any need for action and then define a suitable plan by working with your other advisors to successfully achieve your broader objectives without letting anything fall through the cracks.
Ways in which our Family Office Services can help maintain and build your wealth include:
- Reviewing your business cash flow to ensure it is in-line with your personal needs and planning goals
- Updating your retirement, estate and business succession plans according to changes in family situations, such as marriages, births, or deaths
- Reviewing your banking and loan relationships and insurance needs and recommending any changes that are in your best interest
- Maintaining communication among family members and conducting family meetings to facilitate key decisions
- Working with your other advisors to coordinate actions, meet deadlines, ensure compliance, minimize taxes and maximize wealth
We work with you to both preserve and manage your wealth so that you and your family can benefit from it as fully as possible.